Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Recommendation: Brattle Realty

Have I told you lately that I love my landlord?

Yesterday Greg and I came home to find a note on our door that service had been done in the apartment during the day. Apparently our shower head was spraying water onto the wall and it was leaking into the apartment below ours. (I had noticed it was getting a bit erratic) The management company came to check it out, and when they found the source of the problem they replaced it with a brand spanking new shower head. And it’s a good one! I’m continually impressed by the speed with which they respond to complaints and the high quality of the workmanship and fixtures they use. It’s especially impressive considering the number of properties they oversee.

If you are thinking of renting around Arlington, consider a property managed by Brattle Realty. They are the Boston area’s best.

No comments: